Pages

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Back to School

I've just had my two university children home for mid-simester break, and it reminded me that in many parts of the world, the school year is starting. If you are learning Vectorworks for college or university, you might be looking for a good way to understand the power of it. If you are teaching Vectorworks, you might be looking for good resources to help your students.

This is an issue that comes up every year, but I think I have to solution. I have created 4 powerful tutorial manuals that students and tutors can use to unlck the power of Vectorworks. The Vectorworks Essentials Tutorial manual is the best start you can get for Vectorworks. It starts off with the basics and explains the major concepts that set Vectorworks apart from other programs. If you are a tutor, then this manual is magic, as it has a structuerd way to train users, it has structured exercises, and it has embedded movies to help your students. With a small amount of work, you can use the manuals as a course structure.

No comments: