Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

My Top iPad Apps

Many of my friends and family have been getting iPads in the last year, and most of them want to know which apps I use and why. The iPad comes with several apps built in, so I don't want to cover those. I wanted to cover the apps that I use most from the iTunes store.

Yesterday I was with my good friend Geoff. He recently got an iPad and wanted to use it for business. I was making a list of apps that Geoff should get, then I thought I should compile a full list of the most useful apps for business:

  • Evernote
  • Skype
  • Google
  • Google Drive
  • Kindle
  • Dropbox
  • Blogsy
  • Facebook
These are my everyday apps. I might add more to the list as I research the features of the apps on this list. I will also be expanding on this list with icons, screen shots and how to use the apps on the subscriber area.

 

No comments: