Pages

Friday, July 09, 2010

Archoncad search page for Vectorworks resources

Archoncad search page
I have been creating a lot of blogs, YouTube movies, user group notes and movies of the last six years. This has given me a Challenge keeping track of all the resources. At the start it was easy, but now, there are over a hundred movies on YouTube, thousands of posts, over 60 Short Sharp Training manuals, and over a thousand movies.

I was having trouble remembering what I had covered, and my user group subscribers were having trouble finding their way around all the resources. I started with a filemaker database for myself, and thought about giving it away. Then, I thought it would be better to make it web based. Everyone can get to it and I can update it when ever I want. The result is my new search page

learn.archoncad.com


No comments: