Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

101 Vectorworks Landmark Online Course - March 2010

In March 2010, I have a 101 Landmark course starting. This course is ideal for users that have yet to get started with Vectorworks Landmark. This is a structured online training system, designed to teach you Vectorworks, delivered to your computer in bite-sized chunks. We use a high speed Internet connection so you can see my computer screen and you can talk to me and the other students. If we need to, your screen can be shown so I can watch you working and correct any mistakes.


There are two (one hour) sessions each week, and we progress through a series of projects. You are expected to be an active participant and complete set homework. I have a youtube movie that will show you what we cover in this course:





For more information, and to register for this course, please visit this web site.

No comments: