Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Vectorworks Design Summit April 27-29 2015 (one week to go!)

Next week the Design Summit hosted by Nemetschek Vectorworks will start in Philladelphia. This design summit should be really exciting. I was looking at the Keynote addresses and there are going to be some amazing presentations.

The opening keynote is the opening keynote from Sean Flaherty, CEO of Nemetschek Vectorworks. Sean has been in charge for some time now and I hope that he will be telling us a bit about how well Vectorworks is doing in relation to the opposition, what is happening at the moment with it, and what the future holds.  Of course, I have no idea, but I am really looking forward to it.
The  next keynote is called the Design Keynote by Leo Van Broeck. I assume that this will be talking about using Vectorworks as a design vehicle. I use Vectorworks for designing, and so do many of my clients, so I am looking for inspiration, I'm sure I will get it here.
The first keynote on wednesday morning is FUTURE OF VECTORWORKS, by Dr. Biplab Sarkar, Chief Technology Officer, Nemetschek Vectorworksis. This just sounds so exciting, I can't wait. This is the first time that I can remember Vectorworks talking about the future. Now that Vectorworks have completed the conversion to 64bit, it will be interesting to see the future of Vectorworks.
The closing keynote will be by Adrian McGregor, FAILA, RLA, MAIH, MPIA, Managing Director, McGregor Coxall. I'm really looking forward to this keynote. I have seen some of the work from McGregor Coxall and it is amazing. They way they use Vectorworks is very effective. This should be a really eye-opener!
I get the feeling that the Design Summit is going to be very positive, that it will show how current users are getting the best from it, and it will also show some of the future direction.

Agenda...

No comments: