Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

New Vectorworks Web Site for Training Resources

I have been working hard over the last couple of months updating my subscriber web site, and now it is online. This is a completely new website, with a brand-new structure. Everything will communicated through this site, mainly using the home page.

The blog now contains everything that I have written from all the different blog sites that I have created in the past. You will find blogs all the way back to 2005.

I have added all the manuals, cadmovies, extended podcasts, and beginner movies that have been created, so please do not be disappointed if you do not find everything at first. There are over 1000 movies to add to the site, over 60manuals, and hundreds of blogs.

Being a subscriber costs about $24.00US per month and you can become a subscriber here: http://www.archoncad.co.nz/learn.php

 

No comments: