Pages

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

New Plug-in Posted on the Subscriber Website

Today, while I was drawing a plan, and I got frustrated with editing the class attributes. I found I would have to click on the object, then look at the Object Info palette to see the class of the object. Then, open the Organization dialog box, find the class and then, finally, I could edit the class attributes.

If you know me at all, you will know that I hate this sort of repetitive task. So, I made a plug-in tool. To use this tool, you click on the object, Vectorworks then checks the class of the object, makes that class the active class and then it opens the Organization dialog box, ready for you to edit the class. This tool makes it really quick to edit the class attributes.



The tool is now uploaded to the subscribers web site. If you are a subscriber, you can find a the tool here... http://www.archoncad.co.nz/cadsupport/downloads-3/plugins2009.html

If you are not a subscriber, subscribe here... http://www.archoncad.co.nz/subscription.html

No comments: