Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Blog for Vector-workout Subscription Service

I have set up a private blog for my subscribers. This will allow me to write tips and tricks, and detailed instructions. It means that my subscribers do not have to wait for the CPD Monthly manual to arrive, and it means that I can create a blog with instructions that is too short for the manual. 


The blog has been available for a few days and already my subscribers are enjoying it...


G'day Jonathan,

Just like to say that I like the set up and layout of your blog for subscribers. Really well presented and set up, nice work. I hope you You pick up more subscribers with the new layout.  - Derek (Aust.)


This is from one of my subscribers. He is a regular attendee to the online sessions, so it is nice to hear that he likes what I am doing. 


Click here to see the blog... (you must be a subscriber to see this follow this link)

Read more about Vector-workout Subscription.

No comments: