Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Introduction to BIM for Vectorworks 2011

I have been asked by several people when I will be having my movie based manuals available for Vectorworks 2011.

The answer is that I have been working on the first of the manuals, the Introduction to BIM for Vectorworks 2011.
This manual covers:
  • Document Set up
  • Drawing Walls
  • Doors and Windows
  • Floors and Slabs
  • Creating Roofs
  • Creating Plan Drawings
  • Annotating Drawings
  • Drawing Details with a 3D Model
  • Drawing Details in 2D
  • Room Finish Schedule
  • Door Schedule
  • Window Schedule
  • Exporting Drawings to PDF
  • Exporting Drawings to IFC


This manual is ideal for any designer getting started with Vectorworks, but able to use basic tools; any designer that would like to change from 2D drawing to the most effective way of drawing in Vectorworks. And the most effective way to get started with BIM in Vectorworks is the Vector-workout Introduction to BIM.

I've had my first feedback now from a customer:
This is good stuff. - Charley

This manual now finished and shipping.
Price: $99.50US





No comments: