Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

SHORT SHARP TRAINING - June 2009

I will be running a free online training session called SHORT SHARP TRAINING, covering creating construction details. I ran this session in May and I was overwhelmed by the response. I have decided to offer this session again in June. 
I have seen many tips and tricks on creating drawings, but not many on creating construction drawings. When I was writing the short manual on creating construction drawings, I wanted to cover creating construction details, but I felt that would have made the manual too long. 
So how do you create details? That is what we will be covering. We will need components to assemble into details. These could be pieces of timber (lumber), flashings, weatherboards (siding), fixings, hatching, and so on. Where do you make this stuff and where should you store it?

Can you use your sections to make your details? Should you?
See the calendar for times and dates:

No comments: