Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

What Does the online Use Group cover

I had an interesting chat the other day with one of my old clients. They were unsure about  some of the recent topics that we have covered in the online user group.  They had a phone call recently from a large client the other day that wanted to know if they planned a new development, where would it be seen from. We covered a technique for this a couple of months ago.

The interesting part of me was that when my client originally saw this topic they weren’t sure that it was a useful technique. Now they have a need for this and they can respond to their client positively and show a skill level far above the competition. This is what I want the user group to do for everyone.

Check out the user group at:
http://www.archoncad.co.nz/usergroup/join_int.php

No comments: