Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Vectorworks Dimensions - 254

Vectorworks Dimensions - 254 In this movie I am going to look at simple dimensioning. Using dimensions correctly is fundamental if you want to use Vectorworks effectively. I believe it is really important to practice the basics. It is surprising how often you lose your skill if you don't practice the basics. I looked at dimensioning recently in a webinar and the users were surprised at how many options there are with dimensioning. I am not going to cover all of the options in this movie, but I will cover some of the basics of dimensioning and some of the most important parts. If you want more basic or getting started information, why not check out my patreon: patreon.com/jonathan_pickup 00:00 introduction 00:32 the dimension tool 01:33 associative dimensions 02:01 dimension standards 02:19 custom dimension standards 04:14 connecting a text style For more information on this video visit https://ift.tt/bH3Fplw

No comments: