Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Readers Digest and Harry Potter go Digital

the Architectural Technologist talks about J.K.Rowling moving into ebooks and today I read that the Reader's Digest is going digital. This seems to be to be the tipping point. Until now all the Harry Potter books have been strictly hardcopy, the future could be amazing, and we could see a big growth in ebook readers.

Reader's Digest has been a print only publication for as long as I can remember. I change to digital should be big news, and it could cause a lot of the old readers to move to digital reader, opening the door for all ebook writers to sell to the new converts.

I have been a real supporter of ebooks and the new digital formats, I now have about 25 Vectorworks manuals in the Kindle store, so I am really hoping that we see many more books sold because of these two.

No comments: